Velux Roof Windows & Skylights
Top hinged roof window (GPL)
The GPL roof window lets you expand or transform upstairs space such as attics, above-garage bonus rooms and loft areas into beautiful living areas filled with daylight, outdoor views and fresh air. Designed to be installed within reach, the GPL roof window opens to provide maximum ventilation.
- Excellent accessibility and view with the GPL’s top-hung function and large, 45° opening angle.
- Convenient handle at the bottom of the window.
- The window swivels 180° in its frame for easy and safe cleaning.
- Mounts for VELUX blinds and accessories are included.
- Dust and insect free ventilation – even when the window is closed.
- Natural pinewood with clear TopFinish.
- Window opens out to a small roof balcony.
- Can be used as an emergency exit.
- Convenient ventilation
- The GPL roof window installs on roofs with slopes between 18.5° (4:12) and 55° (17:12).
- Energy efficient glass for added safety and energy efficiency
- Sunscreening options for optimal light control
- Optional insect screen
- Quality construction
Call Us NOW!
- CHICAGO DOWNTOWN
- CHICAGO CITY
- North & Northwest Suburbs
- Near West Suburbs
- Far West Suburbs
- South & Southwest Suburbs
|There are no upcoming events.|
We employ over 20 full-time installers.
Lou Manfredini’s Guide to Window & Door Replacement
Lou Manfredini and Marvin Entry Doors help you to choose the right windows and doors for your home.
Contact Your Sales Representative for more information.
With over 400 custom sized windows, 180 patio doors and masonry repairs needed in conjunction with the window installations, it was very important we find the right people to work with. After evaluating several window companies and their offerings, it was clear WWD had the knowledge, the product and the interest in us to take on our project. The WWD crew worked well with our mason contractor and Phase One was completed without issues on time and on budget. We look forward to working with the WWD team again and have already approved the contract for Phase Two of our project.
Wayne Rosmis, Association President, One Bloomingdale Place