The Woodland Window Bay Windows
Similar to the bow window style, a bay is designed to be a feature window. Consider converting several smaller windows into a three-dimensional bay. Bays consist of a combination of three windows including: casement, picture, or double hung windows. The center lite is generally the largest and parallel with the wall, while the end window on either side is smaller and angled back towards the wall.
- Woodland Window’s exclusive, custom-fit, fusion fusion welding utilizes unique technology that creates a strong, tight seal against water and air infiltration.
- Custom sizes, configurations, and colors are always available.
- Your Woodland Window bow or bay window can be ordered with an optional cable support suspension system, which adds additional support to your window and protects against settling over time.
- All head and seatboards are made from 1-1/4'' birch or oak veneer that can be painted or stained for a custom, elegant look. The exterior of the seatboard is laminated for long-lasting protection.
- Lamination provides weather-resistance to further protect your window.
- Optional insulation is applied to the underside of seatboard for increased protection and comfort year-round.
Interior Colors Available:
Exterior Colors Available:
Grid Styles, Colors, & Patterns:
|Bay Window with Double Hung Sides||3 Lite Bay Window with Casement Sides|
Call Us NOW!
- CHICAGO DOWNTOWN
- CHICAGO CITY
- North & Northwest Suburbs
- Near West Suburbs
- Far West Suburbs
- South & Southwest Suburbs
|Windows & Doors Workshop|
We employ over 20 full-time installers.
Lou Manfredini’s Guide to Window & Door Replacement
Lou Manfredini and Marvin Entry Doors help you to choose the right windows and doors for your home.
Contact Your Sales Representative for more information.
We decided to replace all our windows in our condo at the Portals in Lincoln Park this fall. This installation began on December 23, and due to the holiday was completed on December 29 as scheduled, a total of 4 working days. We replaced 7 windows and our sliding glass door with Anderson windows. First of all, I would like to say how pleased I am with the look of the windows themselves and the door. I think for our condo it has improved the overall interior appearance, and I can tell the finished product is much superior to what we had previously.
I also was pleasantly surprised with the installation process. I was expecting a messy, dusty, painful experience and instead the noise level was minimal, the dust was almost non-existent, and the mess was hardly noticeable. In fact, I will go so far as to stay this was the least intrusive and messy repair/installation of any of this magnitude that I have experienced as a homeowner. I attribute most of this to the skill and understanding of your staff to the work conditions and our belongings. I give our job supervisor, Nick, most of the credit, but the other installers were equally as careful and courteous. They made something that I was dreading more than bearable.
Thanks, Ken. An excellent job all around.