Quaker Windows AdvantEdge Series
Bay & Bow Windows
- 3,4, or 5 unit combinations are available in 13, 30, or 45 degree configurations.
- AdvantEdge Bay & Bow units contain all of the standard features and assets supplied by single AdvantEdge windows plus much more.
- Mulls are solidly constructed, offering a heavy-duty connection between windows. Birch or Oak head and seat boards provide reliable insulation. Boards are 1 1/2" thick, with 1/2" foam core in the center.
- Vertical finish boards on both sides.
- Cable System head support comes standard.
Interior Colors Available:
Exterior Colors Available:
Call Us NOW!
- CHICAGO DOWNTOWN
- CHICAGO CITY
- North & Northwest Suburbs
- Near West Suburbs
- Far West Suburbs
- South & Southwest Suburbs
|There are no upcoming events.|
We employ over 20 full-time installers.
Lou Manfredini’s Guide to Window & Door Replacement
Lou Manfredini and Marvin Entry Doors help you to choose the right windows and doors for your home.
Contact Your Sales Representative for more information.
With over 400 custom sized windows, 180 patio doors and masonry repairs needed in conjunction with the window installations, it was very important we find the right people to work with. After evaluating several window companies and their offerings, it was clear WWD had the knowledge, the product and the interest in us to take on our project. The WWD crew worked well with our mason contractor and Phase One was completed without issues on time and on budget. We look forward to working with the WWD team again and have already approved the contract for Phase Two of our project.
Wayne Rosmis, Association President, One Bloomingdale Place