Pella Bay or Bow Windows
- Consist of four or more casement windows joined together to form a graceful curve. Choose windows with fixed glass (cannot be opened), or have two or more—even all—of the windows vented (can be opened).
- Pella Bow Windows provide all of the features and benefits of Architect Series®, Designer Series® and ProLine® Casement windows or Double-Hung windows plus:
- 12 1/2° and custom angles to fit any need.
- Many units available ready to install—so no extra time is needed for assembly.
- Typically consist of three windows joined together. The center window is usually fixed, with operating double-hung or casement windows at the sides.
- Pella Bay Windows provide all of the features and benefits of Architect Series®, Designer Series® and ProLine® Casement windows or Double-Hung windows plus:
- 30°, 45°, 60° and custom angles
- Available ready to install—save time and money with a Pella quality solution for the entire house
Call Us NOW!
- CHICAGO DOWNTOWN
- CHICAGO CITY
- North & Northwest Suburbs
- Near West Suburbs
- Far West Suburbs
- South & Southwest Suburbs
|There are no upcoming events.|
We employ over 20 full-time installers.
Lou Manfredini’s Guide to Window & Door Replacement
Lou Manfredini and Marvin Entry Doors help you to choose the right windows and doors for your home.
Contact Your Sales Representative for more information.
We decided to replace all our windows in our condo at the Portals in Lincoln Park this fall. This installation began on December 23, and due to the holiday was completed on December 29 as scheduled, a total of 4 working days. We replaced 7 windows and our sliding glass door with Anderson windows. First of all, I would like to say how pleased I am with the look of the windows themselves and the door. I think for our condo it has improved the overall interior appearance, and I can tell the finished product is much superior to what we had previously.
I also was pleasantly surprised with the installation process. I was expecting a messy, dusty, painful experience and instead the noise level was minimal, the dust was almost non-existent, and the mess was hardly noticeable. In fact, I will go so far as to stay this was the least intrusive and messy repair/installation of any of this magnitude that I have experienced as a homeowner. I attribute most of this to the skill and understanding of your staff to the work conditions and our belongings. I give our job supervisor, Nick, most of the credit, but the other installers were equally as careful and courteous. They made something that I was dreading more than bearable.
Thanks, Ken. An excellent job all around.