Marvin Bay and Bow Windows
- Invite the outdoors in. A Bay window can create a window seat or a small retreat.
- Traditionally, Bays are made from three windows: a large picture window flanked by smaller windows on the sides that are set at 30°, 45°, 60° or 90° degree angles.
- Marvin Bays can be made out of any number of windows, placed at nearly any angle you can imagine.
- Bay windows can be constructed from either Ultimate Double Hung or Casemaster windows.
- Bay windows are available in wood or clad-wood.
- The graceful curve of a Bow window is a lovely way to open any room and capture a view.
- Any number of Ultimate Double Hung or Casemaster windows can be used to create a gentle curve.
- Individual windows are mulled together at the factory for a harmonious appearance.
Finish Options and Grilles
Interior Wood Options:
Exterior Wood Options:
Marvin's custom capabilities allow us to create almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up. Below are some of the most frequently-requested:
Grille Types Available:
Call Us NOW!
- CHICAGO DOWNTOWN
- CHICAGO CITY
- North & Northwest Suburbs
- Near West Suburbs
- Far West Suburbs
- South & Southwest Suburbs
|There are no upcoming events.|
We employ over 20 full-time installers.
Lou Manfredini’s Guide to Window & Door Replacement
Lou Manfredini and Marvin Entry Doors help you to choose the right windows and doors for your home.
Contact Your Sales Representative for more information.
Working with Woodland Windows and Doors was a sheer delight. The staging of equipment and materials for over 1,200 bay windows was very well coordinated. The work staff was extremely polite, arrived on time every day and paid close attention to even the smallest details. Plan drawings were followed very closely and without any extra costs. Coordinating the efforts of a contractor and 450 condominium unit owners is never easy but with Woodlands, there was never a problem and it was a pleasure working with them.
Phillip J. Laverty, Property Manager, Bristol Court Condominiums