Integrity All-Ultrex Single Hung Windows
Single Hung Windows
- Traditional style details including an 11° sloped sill that provides superior water management
- Low rate of thermal expansion and contraction prevents seal failures and maintains performance over a lifetime
- Designed to match sight lines of Integrity Picture, Transom and Polygon units for beautiful assemblies
- Outstanding performance ratings up to DP50 in a majority of sizes, while operating sash tilt and remove easily, without tools
- A choice of exterior colors, hardware finishes, divided lites and standard sizes
Finish Options and Grilles
Interior Finish Options:
Exterior Finish Options:
Integrity from Marvin has many wonderful line cut grille patterns and grill types available for your new replacement windows.
Grille Types Available:
Call Us NOW!
- CHICAGO DOWNTOWN
- CHICAGO CITY
- North & Northwest Suburbs
- Near West Suburbs
- Far West Suburbs
- South & Southwest Suburbs
|There are no upcoming events.|
We employ over 20 full-time installers.
Lou Manfredini’s Guide to Window & Door Replacement
Lou Manfredini and Marvin Entry Doors help you to choose the right windows and doors for your home.
Contact Your Sales Representative for more information.
We decided to replace all our windows in our condo at the Portals in Lincoln Park this fall. This installation began on December 23, and due to the holiday was completed on December 29 as scheduled, a total of 4 working days. We replaced 7 windows and our sliding glass door with Anderson windows. First of all, I would like to say how pleased I am with the look of the windows themselves and the door. I think for our condo it has improved the overall interior appearance, and I can tell the finished product is much superior to what we had previously.
I also was pleasantly surprised with the installation process. I was expecting a messy, dusty, painful experience and instead the noise level was minimal, the dust was almost non-existent, and the mess was hardly noticeable. In fact, I will go so far as to stay this was the least intrusive and messy repair/installation of any of this magnitude that I have experienced as a homeowner. I attribute most of this to the skill and understanding of your staff to the work conditions and our belongings. I give our job supervisor, Nick, most of the credit, but the other installers were equally as careful and courteous. They made something that I was dreading more than bearable.
Thanks, Ken. An excellent job all around.