Thank you for visiting Woodland Windows & Doors.
The success of a project in a Homeowners Association is a direct result of the level of expertise, integrity and organization in your chosen window and door provider. Our experience has taught us that there are many factors in creating consultative window replacement solutions for multi-family properties throughout Chicago:
- Individual homeowner satisfaction
- HOA board member’s involvement
- Minimal disruption to the condo or townhouse unit owner
- Maintaining exterior uniformity specifications by selecting from the wide variety of manufacturers we carry including Andersen, Marvin, Pella and The Woodland Window
- Storage of windows and doors on the job site, and daily debris removal
- Need for the right tools and equipment to effectively handle multi-story properties
- Expertise in matters such as lead abatement, water infiltration and energy efficiency
- A co-operative approach to working with consulting architects, engineers, board members and property managers.
Woodland designates a single source Project Manager for every property whose focus is to assist in smooth communication to the homeowners before, during and after the installation as well as an adherence to project guidelines. Our team of professionals will see your window and door replacement projects through from inception to completion.
Call Us NOW!
- CHICAGO DOWNTOWN
- CHICAGO CITY
- North & Northwest Suburbs
- Near West Suburbs
- Far West Suburbs
- South & Southwest Suburbs
|There are no upcoming events.|
We employ over 20 full-time installers.